Watrex Streamline™ CT1/1i column thermostat is an ideal tool to grant stable separation temperature even if laboratory temperature fluctuates during the day. It is also essential instrument in sugar analysis and/or many applications requiring higher column temperature. An optional built-in manual syringe front loaded sample injector increases usage comfort.
- The vertical column thermostat with Peltier cells
- Up to 3 columns with a length of 250 mm can be placed in the thermostat.
- Possibility of installing an additional valve for column switching.
- Temperature range 10 °C above ambient temperature to 100 °C
- Temperature accuracy deviation less than 0,5 °C
- Temperature stability RSD < 0,4%
- Setting and display resolution 0,1 °C
- T-compartment dimensions 320 x 50 x 30 mm (L x W x H)
- Time to stabilization @ 80 °C 30 minutes maximum, 15 minutes typical
Manual injector (optional)
- Injection principle: Syringe front-loaded external loop injector
- Sample valve Pressure resistance: 40 MPa